Friday, December 07, 2007

Cast on!

I've been good about finishing stuff lately , so I have allowed myself to start something new.A pair of socks that I'm being payed to knit I just started the cuff on the first last night. Then I started the Tiramisu blanket
http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/TiramisuBlanket.pdf
For a co-worker due in spring. Made out of some stash-busting cotton ease, will be the perfect baby gift! Color is pistachio, so it will be gender neutral.I got 5 skeins of this in the cotton ease buying spree when the old colors were being clearanced out to make room for the new ones.
It will be crib size , I have some contrasting great looking yellow for the boarder if I run short of the pistachio.
I need some fingerless gloves for typing. I may start that this week.
I want to clear out a few bins of yarn this winter.I have a couple afghans worth that I need to use.more later
TTYL

No comments: