Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Skein 14

I just started skein 14 of 18 on Britts blanket.I have to admit I'm getting kind of bored with it.I'm forcing myself to work on it. My goal is 3 skeins a week. I'm on my second skein for this week so I'm not doing that bad. I will admit that I started Bradys ripple last night and I have just started the 3rd skein.I think I'm going to need more yarn for his, but I'm going to use what I have first and see, although I'm pretty sure I will.I may hold off even though yarn to finish projects is allowed, and start Aryns ripple after I finish the yarn I have for Bradys because I want to play with more colors.Not to mention, variety is the spice of life! I'm using Bumpy doinks pattern: http://bumpydoink.blogspot.com/2007/06/my-ripple-pattern.html
It makes a big enough blanket to fit across your bed without having to do any math.
I love it!
I normally can't get a ripple to work (this is my first successful attempt) so if your interested in crocheting one and haven't before I highly recommend this pattern.

TTYL

No comments: