Friday, January 11, 2008

Questionare

http://dishclothexchange.blogspot.com/2008/01/questionnaire.html


1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? Both

2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? I use my size 4 metal straights I got from Goodwill forever ago.

3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try? I use your standard Peaches 'n Cream/sugar 'n cream

4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? Blue for the bathroom theres kind of a fish theme going on there. Not really anything going on in the kitchen.

5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite? I like BRIGHT colors, '80's florescent colors! but really anything is fine. Not to big a fan of brown or black.

6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? I HATE winter. I just can't wait until it ends!

7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps? Drink a latte with a friend while knitting and watching movies.

8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? Vanilla latte and any kind of chocolate muffin/cookie combo

9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? Coffee and coco I don't care for tea at all

10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? Ireland to study the knitting culture and history. I'd probably need a lot more than a week..

11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? Oddly enough, big red gum gives me the hives but I don't think that is a problem with this swap!

No comments: