Monday, January 28, 2008

Knitting away

Progress!
I almost have another skein in on the Malabrigo sweater, it is about 12" long right now. I'm about 1/2 way done with another washcloth. I finished the knitting and seaming on the baby kimono, now it just needs buttons! I crochet 16 more blocks for Babette. 10 more of the 2 row squares and I'll be done with the 2 row squares, I'm crocheting the smallest first and working my way up.I hope to have Babette finished by the end of June. No more progress on the log cabin blanket. I have Saturday off so I'm expecting a lot of progress this weekend on various things.I want to crochet more of my dish cloth cotton squares, but it's the same style square as the Babette, and because Babette is more on a time line, I want to get that finished first.
I found a 1/2 finished giant granny afghan in the cubby. I don't know if I'll rip it or finish it. I'll probably rip it. :)
My sister Shirley says "No more blankets" so that takes 2 afghans off my list. I would like to make a blanket for my b-i-l in 49ers colors, if I have time. It is really at the bottom of the list.

TTYL

No comments: