Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mission possable '08

I joined over on Ravelry here's my list:

1: Tomten needs a sleeve
2: corner to corner baby blanket 1/2 way done
3: crochet child’s sweater for charity using left over red heart sport , started yesterday
4-6: pledged magic 28 socks not started yet
7: my socks in mini raggi , 1 sock to go
8: pillow & afghan set for Amber , christmas '08 not started yet
9: scrap afghan not started yet will be a Christmas gift
10: k1,p1 shadows scarf
11: soy stripes scarf
12: giant granny, could end off at any time
13: figure out an afghan to do with the 9 skeins of red heart classic I have sitting beside me, will probably be a Christmas present

I'm working on the shoulders on the front of my sweater,I will have those done before bed. Back probably finished tomorrow, then I'll connect and do the collar and maybe start a sleeve if I have any left over. Then it's a waiting game for the rest of the yarn!

ttyl

No comments: