Monday, June 09, 2008

Long time no see

Lets just say I've spent to much, crafted to little and have driven my husband just a little mad.
I'm happy to report my mothers day socks are finished and I just delivered them today. Bad daughter no cookie!
I have sewn a few super cute string blocks (see quiltville.com for more info) and turned them into house blocks that are AMAZING! Totally cute. I have crochet the middle of a baby blanket, I need to do a border to finish it off. It used 2 skeins of stash yarn! WEE! That's always nice when the stash produces a project.
I have become a Yellow dog knitting Diva. It's been so long since I've posted I don't think I've mentioned it.
I think I have 7 of the fabel sock yarn colors now. I haven't started anything with it yet, but I plan on starting a pair of socks soon.
I have started a simple stripes baby sweater out of Opals tiger color way.
I have started knitting my tunic, 10 more rows I think I'll be able to start working in the round.
I think I'm up to speed now. Hopefully it won't be this long again with out a post again.

TTYL

No comments: