Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I need to finish something.....

I'm going out of my mind.I have recently started my Christmas knitting. 3 small sweaters sizes 6, 5 and 3 , for my neices and nephews. A pair of socks for a co worker, a blanket for my sister, and thats just what I have started!!!
I have 1 sock done and the other almost down to the heel, 1 sleeve on the size 5 sweater is well over 1/2 way done, to the yoke on the front of the 6 sweater. Blanket is 3 out of 8 skeins in.
I am devoting myself to posting here at least once a week to keep track of my progress.I really need to get to knitting if I'm going to have all this done!
The blanket has gotten to the point where it is way to hot for me to knit in this 80 + weather.
Socks are my work knitting.
The sweaters are small enough, one is garter st the other is a mix of basketweave and seed st. The 3rd is not started yet.

See you next week

No comments: