Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So tired!

But I do have progress! I have knit almost half a corner to corner baby blanket using lion brand cupcake in lemon drop and pistachio. I also exchanged some yarn today to make a miter blanket for the couch. I'll need tons more, but 10 skeins will give me a good start. I'm using bazic wool in 10 colors. I have also knit more than half of a baby genius burp cloth. I should finish that tomorrow...
I have plenty of progress, but no FO's. Maybe next week. I did really good for about a week knitting on the c-2-c faithfully, as well as my sock (currently on the gusset), then I started the BGBC, and all hell broke loose, and I haven't touched it in a few days now.
I want to order some of the new colors of sock yarn from Knit Picks, like 5 of them.
First I MUST:
Finish c-2-c blanket
finish burp cloth
crochet 10 more squares for one of my blankets.
knit 4 more dish cloths.
rip the cotton ripple

There, 5 goals for 10 skeins of yarn, that's not to unreasonable to do before ordering new yarn. And it will give me time to save the money needed in like 2 paychecks. No ramen for me!

TTYL

No comments: