Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A lil bit about me

Hi!
This is my first post here, I was waiting to get some pics of my latest projects, but it's been a week, so I don't think that's going to happen for at least another week.

My name is Hayley, I'm engaged to Stewie, and we have a room mate I shall refer to as "Fat Man", although come spring me and Stewie are moving to a smaller appt and leaving him behind.
I'm a cashier, a crafter, and an aunt of 7 sweeties, 4 girls, 3 boys ages 9 - 2 .

Currently on the needles : (Active)
3 pairs socks , 4 baby/child sweaters, 2 baby afghans for friends, Teddy bears, My neices sweater, Blanket made from sock yarn scraps, log cabin style, and
Christmas ornaments

(on hold)
Jessies sweater from SNB Nation, a few afghans, a scarf, 2 more baby sweaters, and several quilt tops.

On The "to do" list: 2 hat/ bootie sets for a couple girls I work with, my wedding shawl ( first time at lace WAHOOT!), another sweater for me, and more socks as well as felted slippers and a counted cross stitch for my mom.

There are more, I know there is, but I'm to lazy to look around right now.

More of these projects will be discribed as I work on / finish them.

Catch ya on the flip side!

No comments: